Rest assured, we have our patients and staff well-being in mind. We have implemented the following Enhanced Infection Control measures.
- Strict sterilization of instruments and disinfection of treatment rooms, as we have always done.
- Treatment rooms will be left vacant between patients to allow a suitable time for disinfection and air filtration.
- All high touch surfaces such as door handles will be disinfected frequently.
- Staff and doctors will be screened before work to ensure they have no flu-like symptoms. If anyone has symptoms they will not be permitted to work until they are well.
- All clinical staff will be wearing personal protective equipment(PPE).
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed in the waiting room and chairs have been removed.
- Social distancing will be maintained where possible by staff and patients and the number of patients in the office at one time will be kept to a minimum.
- Contactless payment will be performed and due to this we will not be allowed to receive cash in the office.
COVID-19: How to prepare for your appointment and what to expect.
- Assessment: Please ensure that you have completed to COVID-19 screening assessment by phone or by email prior to your appointment.
- Symptoms: If you are feeling any flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches or loss of smell, please let us know prior to the appointment so that you can be rescheduled.
- Masks: If possible, please wear a mask or face covering to your appointment. Non-medical masks are fine.
- Wait until your appointment time: Please do not enter the office until the time of your appointment to help maintain social distance.
- Please come alone (excluding pediatric patients or patients requiring assistance)… Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate family or other waiting guests waiting inside the office. Please have them wait in the car or outside where possible.
- Hand Hygiene: Hand sanitizer will be provided inside the office.
- Screening: Upon arrival we will need to take your temperature and reconfirm the screening questionaire.